Store/Office - Open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We offer a well-stocked store carrying an array of everyday items and unique souvenir gifts. All of our souvenir's are made locally from around the Black Hills. They are well designed unique items that have a little heart and soul in them. We also have game rentals available to keep you entertained - large Jenga, yard dice, and corn hole too!
If you would like to fish our lake you will purchase a license from our store. This license is just for our lake and helps with managing and maintaining our fish population and our lake. We offer both individual and group options (everyone in your site). All fishing is catch and release. Our lake hosts a variety of fish including large and small mouth bass, crappie and green-eared sunfish. We offer catch and release fishing. We do require a fishing license from Hidden Lake. The license helps us maintain our fish population and our lake. We offer single rates or site rates. Single rates 1-4 days $10 or 5-7 days $17. Site rates include everyone in your site or cabin 1-4 days $30 or 5-7 days $37. Please come into the store to obtain a license.
Kayak and Canoe Rental
Interested in taking a stroll around the lake in one of our kayaks or canoes? Just stop in at the lodge and we will get you all setup! We have two canoes and two kayaks and rental is good for all day. They are all day rentals - canoe $20 a day and kayak $15 a day. Please come into the store to rent one and enjoy the beauty of the lake closeup.
GENERAL TERMS - Speed limit of 10 mph at all times
- $3.50 processing fee will be required for all reservations.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
- The person registered will be responsible for the condition of the cabin/site.
- Reservations are not refundable due to weather conditions.
- Please don't bring firewood from out of state into South Dakota. We don't want to spread insects or diseases to our trees. There are legal ramifications of bringing firewood from out of state or from a quarantined area (Sioux Falls is a quarantined area). We have firewood to purchase here at very reasonable prices.
- We are an unplugged campground and do not offer WiFi or cable but we do have great cell service.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
Two-night minimum stay required for all Cabins.
100% of your total stay is due at the time of booking.
Check-In and Check-Out:
- Cabins : Check-in between 2pm & 7pm. Check out by 11am.
- Campsites: Check-in between 12pm & 7pm. Check out by 11am.
- Please check in at the office.
- Cancel 15+ days prior to check in = $10 fee
- Cancel 7-14 days prior to check in = 25% fee of total
- No refunds given a week before check in
- There are no early departure refunds given
Minimum Age Requirements:
By accepting a reservation, you acknowledge and agree that: you are 18+ years old for a campsite OR 21+ years old for cabins and you are personally staying on the campsite or in the cabin/room.
- Limit of two vehicles per cabin/site location, including any overnight guests (motorhome and tow are considered one).
- Park in designated areas only.
- NO parking on grass or on roadways.
- Day Guests: Must check in with office and give name and site number they will be visiting. Vehicle policy is strictly enforced and visiting guests may not exceed vehicle limit.
- Overnight Guests: Occupancy and vehicle counts may not exceed limits with the addition of overnight guests.
Bedding and towels are provided with your cabin rental. We do not provide any house keeping or laundering services during your stay. If you require any items be washed we do have a laundry facility on site for your convenience. Cabins have lights, electricity, windows and screens. All of our cabins have restrooms and showers. Most of our cabins have a full kitchen in them that includes a fridge, stove, microwave, coffeepot, and there are minimal dishes provided. Three cabins have kitchenettes (microwave, fridge, coffee pot, and minimal dishes). There are chairs and a propane grill provided on the porches of all the cabins. Propane is included. Before check out we ask that you wash, dry, and put away all dishes, take trash out, and sweep. Check out is by 11:00 a.m. If you will be departing before the store/office opens please let us know the night before (you can also call and leave a message) and leave your key in your cabin on the table.
- Limit of one camping unit per site (tent, popup, van, motorhome, etc.): A 2nd vehicle with a second camping unit (including tents) requires a separate, additional campsite.
- Limit of six persons per site, including guests: Rates include two adults and two children. Additional overnight guests are $5.00/night per person plus $5.00/night per vehicle if vehicle policy is exceeded. Children under 5 are free.
- There is a maximum of four people per site for our tent sites.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- Lake hours are 7am to dusk.
- There is no lifeguard on duty - swim at your own risk
- No children under 14 are allowed unsupervised in the lake or store areas.
- Please do not move fire rings, picnic tables, benches, chairs, tables or grills.
- Do not feed or harass the wildlife.
- No fireworks.
- Dispose of all trash properly.
- NO smoking inside Cabins. If this policy is violated, or if there are damages to your unit, you could be charged up to a $200 penalty.
- A fine will be imposed for any undeclared pets. Please notify front desk of any pets.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash, under control, and quiet at all times or your pet may be asked to leave the resort.
- Leashes may be removed in the lake area if you are in a remote area and at least 200 feet from other guests, and pets must be kept under control and respond immediately to voice commands.
- Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly or your pet may be asked to leave the resort.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside of your RV under any circumstances.
- Pets must not be allowed to disturb other guests, or your pet may be asked to leave the resort.
- Pets are not permitted in the playground, laundry facilities, shower facilities, store, or public patio areas or sites other than your own.
- Owners are responsible for any damage or injury caused by their pet.
- If your dog barks and causes complaints - you will be asked to leave.
- There is a $5 additional daily fee for pets in cabins. Damages caused by your pet to the cabin, its furnishings, or any other part of the resort are your sole responsibility and your account will be charged commensurate to the cost of such damages. Cabins are subject to damage inspection at anytime and upon checkout.